During the launch of Realme XT smartphone in India, the company had confirmed that they will be bringing another variant of the Realme XT with Snapdragon 730G SoC in December.
Now the company has started teasing about the launch of the same smartphone in Chinese market. The upcoming smartphone in China will be called the Realme X2 which is nothing but a rebranded Realme XT 730G variant with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G mobile platform inside it.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform
- 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm
- Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging