Realme is all set to introduce the Realme XT smartphone tomorrow i.e. 13th September in India.
Now a new smartphone from Realme is spotted visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The upcoming Realme smartphone will be called the Realme XT Pro and it comes with model number RMX1991 as per the TENAA listing.
As per the TENAA listing, the Realme XT smartphone comes with a 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G mobile platform. It comes with a 64MP of Quad camera setup on the back.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform
- 64MP+8MP+2MP+2MP Quad rear camera with 1/1.72″ Samsung GW1 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, EIS
- 32MP front camera
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.7×75.2×8.6mm
- Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 30W VOOC fast charging