As a big surprise to us, Realme has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India. The latest device from Realme is called the Realme C2.
The resume C2 is a successor to the Realme C2 smartphone. It comes with a new diamond cut design on the back. There is a big 6.1-inch HD+ 19.5:9 display with Dewdrop notch on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 chipset.
- 6.1-inch HD+ 19.5:9(1520 x 720p) 19.5:9 Dewdrop display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 4000mAh uilt-in battery