Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China, called the Redmi 7.
The Redmi 7 smartphone from Xiaomi comes with 6.26-inch HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Mobile platform. The device is also equipped with 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM variants.
- 6.26-inc HD+(1520 × 720p) 19:9 display with 2.5 curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 632 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, 1.12um pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Infrared sensor
- P2i Splash resistant Coating
- Dimensions: 158.73×75.58×8.47mm
- Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery