As expected, Xiaomi has now silently introduced a new smartphone under the Redmi brand in China.
The latest offering from Chinese OEM Xiaomi is called the Redmi 7A. The Redmi 7A from Xiaomi comes with 5.45-inch HD+ display having and aspect ratio of 18:9. It is equipped with 2 gigabyte or 3 gigabyte of RAM options with 16GB and 32GB internal storage variants. The processing power comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 mobile platform.
- 5.45-inch HD+ (1440 x 720p) 18:9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slote
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 Mobile Platform
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front camera
- Android Pie 9 with MIUI 10
- P2i Splash Resistant (P2i nano coating)
- Dimensions: 146.30×70.41×9.55mm
- Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 4000mAh built-in battery