Xiaomi is working on a new smartphone and the upcoming smartphone from Xiaomi is spotted visiting the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA.
The latest smartphone from Xiaomi is called the Redmi 8A which is listed to come with 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core processor clocked at 2GHz.
- 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9(1520 × 720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 2GB/3GB/4GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Processor
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front camera
- Infrared scanner
- Dimensions: 156.3×75.4×9.4mm
- Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery