Xiaomi introduced the Redmi K20 and the Redmi K20 Pro smartphones back in May this year. The Redmi K20 and the Redmi K20 Pro were introduced in Flame Red, Glacier Blue and Carbon Fiber Black color variants.
Now the company has officially introduced another color variant to the Redmi K20 Pro smartphone in China. The latest addition to color variants of Redmi K20 Pro is the Honey White color. The naming of color seems to be somewhat different than other colors. Other than the paint job, we don’t see any difference in this variant of Redmi K20 Pro.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 × 1080p) Super AMOLED HDR display
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB (UFS 2.1) of internal storage
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile platform
- 48MP +8MP+13MP triple rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.75 aperture, 1/2″ Sony IMX586 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, 6P lens
- 20MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Android Pie 9 with MIUI 10
- Dimensions: 156.7×74.3×8.8mm
- Weight: 191g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L2 Dual Band) + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 27W fast charging(18W charger in the box)