Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi is all set to officially unveil the next smartphone under Redmi brand. The upcoming smartphone from Redmi will be called the Redmi K20 and the Redmi K20 Pro.
The Redmi K20 is now leaked online in a poster showing some major specifications of the device. The upcoming Redmi K20 smartphone is leaked with 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 mobile platform.
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform
- 48MP+8MP+8MP triple rear camera
- Pop-up front camera
- Android Pie 9 with MIUI 10
- 7th generation In-Display fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery