Xiaomi unveiled the Redmi Note 7 smartphone back in January 12th.
Now the device is headed to Indian market. As per the invitation sent by Xiaomi India, the company has scheduled an event on February 12th to launch the Redmi Note 7.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 ×1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 3GB/4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm pixel size, PDAF, EIS
- 13MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, IR sensor
- Dimensions: 159.21 x 75.21 x 8.1mm
- Weight: 186g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4