As expected and scheduled, Xiaomi has now officially introduced a new smartphone at an event in China.
The latest smartphone from Xiaomi comes under the Redmi branding. The latest smartphone from Xiaomi is called the Redmi Note 8. The Redmi Note 8 is nothing but a successor to the Redmi Note 7/Note 7s smartphone. It comes with a 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 mobile platform.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 ×1080p) display with 2.5D curved glass & Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform
- 48MP + 8MP+2MP+2MP Quad camera with Dual LED Flash, f/1.79 aperture, Samsung ISOCELL GM2 sensor, 6P lens, PDAF, EIS
- 13MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.4×75.6×9.3mm
- Weight: 198g
- Fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- Splash proof with P2i nano coating
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou
- 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging