Earlier this year we saw Samsung introducing the Burgundy Red Edition to the Galaxy S8 in India.
Now the company has officially introduced a new colour to the Galaxy S9+ also. The latest addition to the Samsung Galaxy S9+ is Burgundy Red which ia same as the Galaxy S8 series. The device comes with a new color and with similar is specifications as the original.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S9+ :
- 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 570ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1) with Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor
- 12MP (Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture & OIS) + 12MP(f/2.4 aperture, OIS) of dual camera setup with LED flash, 960fps super slo-mo
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens,f/1.7 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner and face detection
- Dimensions:158.1mm x 73.8mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 189gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging