As a surprise move, Samsung India has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India called the Samsung Galaxy A20.
The Samsung Galaxy A20 seems to be a mix between the Galaxy A10 and the Galaxy A30. The device comes with 6.4-inch HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED display on the front. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core Exynos 7885 chipset in it.
- 6.4-inch HD+ 19.5:9 Infinity-V (1560 × 720p) Super AMOLED Infinity-V display
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Exynos 7884 processor
- 13MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face Unlock
- Dimension:158.4 x 74.7 x 7.8mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging