After several leaks and rumours, the Samsung Galaxy A50s is now officially announced from the Korean smartphone giant Samsung.
The Samsung Galaxy A50s comes with 6.4-inch full HD+ display which is similar as the Galaxy A50. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9610 SoC inside it. It also comes with an improved triple rear camera setup which includes sensors of 48MP(Primary) + 5MP(Depth sensor) + 8MP(Ultra Wide angle).
- 6.4-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED (2340 x 1080p) Infinity-U display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Exynos 9610 10nm processor
- 48MP(Standard) + 5MP(Depth sensor) + 8MP(Wide angle) Triple rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 32MP of front camera
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Dimension:158.5 x 74.5 x 7.7mm
- Weight: 169g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging