Samsung has now silently pushed a price cut to the Samsung Galaxy A6+ smartphone in India.
The Samsung Galaxy A6+ could now be purchased for a price of Rs.21990 in India. Before this price cut, the device was available for Rs. 23990 in India via Amazon and Samsung e-store. The Samsung Galaxy A6+ was introduced in India in the month of May for Rs. 21990. It originally received a price cut of Rs. 2000 to make it affordable. But now once again a price cut of Rs. 2000 has been released by the company.
- 6-inch full HD+ (2220x1080p) FHD+ Super AMOLED 18.5: 9 display with 2.5D curved glass
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform
- 16MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture,LED flash
- 24MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- Dimensions: 160.2 x 75.7 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 191g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, ANT+, NFC, GPS, Glonass, BeiDou
- 3500mAh battery