Samsung has scheduled an event for 10th April where it will unveil new devices under the Galaxy A series.
The latest devices from Samsung will be the Samsung Galaxy A40, Galaxy A60, Galaxy A70 and the Galaxy A90. This time we have some information about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy A70. The Samsung Galaxy A70 is now seen passing through the Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the Samsung Galaxy A70 comes with 6.7-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Infinity-U display on the front. The device comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM variants. It is also powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform.
- 6.7-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform
- 32MP+5MP+8MP triple rear cameras with rear camera with LED flash& f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Android Pie 9 with One UI
- Dimensions: 164.2×76.7×7.9mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging