After several leaks and rumours, Samsung has now officially introduced the Galaxy A70 smartphone to the world.
The Samsung Galaxy A70 comes with a 6.7-inch full HD+ 20:9 display on the front. The device has even taller aspect ratio than current standards. Talking about the camera in Samsung Galaxy A70, the device is equipped with a triple camera setup on the back side with 32MP+8MP+5MP snappers with f/1.7 aperture on the main lens.
- 6.7-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 x 1080p) Infinity-U Super AMOLED display
- 6GB/8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2GHz Octa-Core processor
- 32MP+5MP+8MP triple rear cameras with rear camera with LED flash& f/1.7 aperture
- 32MP front camera
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Android Pie 9 with One UI 1.1
- Dimensions: 164.2×76.7×7.9mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging