At an event in Milan, Samsung has now officially introduced the next devices under the Galaxy A series from the company.
The latest device announced under the Galaxy A series is the Samsung Galaxy A80. The Samsung Galaxy A80 is something which is totally different from what we expect from Samsung. The device comes with some innovation on board. It uses a slider as well as rotating mechanism to use the camera. The rotating mechanism is somewhat similar to Oppo N1. Other specifications include a big 6.7-inchi full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED display. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G mobile platform which is focused for gaming.
- 6.7-inch full HD+ 20:9(2400 x 1080p) New Super AMOLED display
- 8GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor
- 48MP++8MP+ 3D ToF triple rear / front cameras with LED flash with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint scanner
- Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 165.2 x 76.5 x 9.3mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3700mAh battery with 25W super fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy A80 will be svaavaila starting 26th May. Pricing details will be announced prior to availability.