Along with the Samsung Galaxy A6s, the company has now officially unveiled another smartphone in China. The second smartphone under this new program is the Galaxy A9s.
The Samsung Galaxy A9s comes with 6.3-inch full HD+ 18.5:9 Super AMOLED display. It comes with 6GB of RAM in it. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform. The device comes with 4 cameras at the back side with 24MP+10MP+8MP+5MP sensors.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ 18.5:9 (1080×2220p) Super AMOLED Infinity display
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 24MP+10MP+8MP+5MP quad rear camera with LED flash, f/1.7 aperture
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- Dimension:162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm
- Weight: 183g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , VHT80, Bluetooth v5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC (Optional)
- USB Type-C
- 3800mAh battery with adaptive fast charging