It is very well known that Samsung 9s working on next gent Galaxy C smartphone. The upcoming smartphone we are talking here is Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017).
The Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) ha snow been spotted getting certification from Chinese certification agency’s website TENAA. The TENAA listing shows it in images as well. As per the TENAA listing, the Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The display in it is covered with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The smartphone comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM and 32GB/64GB of internal storage variants in it. It will also have a Micro SD card slot for further expansion of storage. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core 2.39GHz processor of unknown make.
Coming to the camera department, the Samsung Galaxy C7 (2017) comes with it’s own USP. The Galaxy C7 (2017) from Samsung comes with a new dual camera setup on the back side with LED flash. The dual rear cameras have 13MP+5MP sensor on the back. The smartphone gets another 16MP sensor on the front with LED flash.
- 5.5-inch full HD (1920×1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 32GB/64GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support
- 2.39GHz Octa-Core processor
- 13MP + 5MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 16MP of front camera with LED flash
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 152.4 × 74.7 × 7.9 mm
- Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 2850mAh battery