Today, Samsung has launched its new smartphone Samsung Galaxy J Max priced at Rs 13,400. This phone is Samsung’s attempt to make users looking for a big display real-estate at a affordable price happy.
Samsung Galaxy J Max features a 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display and powered by 1.5 GHz quad core processor. It packs 1.5 GB RAM for app multitasking. It has 16 GB internal storage as well. It sports 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture and 2MP front-facing camera. It packs 4000 mAh battery.
Specification of Samsung Galaxy J Max:
- 7-inch (1280 × 800 pixels) WXGA TFT display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 1.5GB RAM,
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 200GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS
Dual (nano) SIM
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 2MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Dimensions: 186.9×108.8×8.7mm
- 4000mAh battery
Pricing and availability
It will be available in black and gold color options for a price of Rs 13400. It will go on sale in India through online and offline channels starting July-end.