Samsung has now officially announced it’s first smartphone under the Android Go program. The first device from Samsung under the Android Go program is called the Samsung Galaxy J2 Core.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with 5-inch qHD TFT display having a resolution of 540x 960p. The device is equipped with 1GB of RAM in it. It comes with 1GB of memory also for daily tasks. The device is getting power from a Quad-Core Samsung Exynos 7570 chipset.
- 5-inch qHD (540 x 960p) display
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Exynos 7570 14nm processor
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions:143.4 x 72.1 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 2600mAh battery