Samsung has now officially introduced yet another smartphone in the Galaxy J series which is already very much crowded. The next smartphone from Samsung is the Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 is a similar smartphone as the original one with a 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display. Other internals of the device include 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Processing power comes from the Samsung Exynos 7870 chipset.
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:151.7 x 75.0 x 8.0mm
- Weight: 170g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3300mAh battery