Earlier today at the unpacked 2019 event , Samsung made the Galaxy S10 series official.
The first device from Samsung under the Galaxy S10 series is called the Samsung Galaxy S10. The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with a 6.1-inch Quad HD+ Infinity-O display on the front with a hole in the display for front camera. The device is equipped with 8GB of RAM as the base and also comes with 128GB or 512GB of internal storage.
- 6.1-inch Quad HD+ (3040 × 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with 550ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/512GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform/ Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 processor
- 12MP(Regular, Dual Pixel) + 12MP (Telephoto) + 16MP(123° Ultra Wide Angle) triple rear camera with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 10X digital zoom and OIS
- 10MP Dual Pixel front camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 149.9×70.4 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 157g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- USB Type-C (3.1)
- 3400mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare