Along with the Samsung Galaxy S10, the company has now officially introduced a new smartphone at the Unpacked 2019 event and that’s the bigger brother of Samsung Galaxy S10.
The Samsung Galaxy S10+ comes with a 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Curved Super AMOLED Dynamic display on the front with two holes for front camera. The device is equipped with 8GB or 12GB of RAM variants in it. It is also equipped with 128GB/512GB and 1TB of storage options and that makes it world’s first device to bring so.
- 6.4-inch Quad HD+ (3040 × 1440 pixels) Curved Dynamic AMOLED display with 550ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 8GB/12GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/512GB/1TB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform/ Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 processor
- 12MP(Regular, Dual Pixel) + 12MP (Telephoto) + 16MP(123° Ultra Wide Angle) triple rear camera with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 10X digital zoom and OIS
- 10MP+8MP(Depth Sensor) Dual Pixel front camera with 90° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 157.6 x 74.1 x 7.8mm; Weight: 175g (Ceramic Edition: 198g)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- USB Type-C (3.1)
- 4100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare