Earlier today we reported about the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10+ smartphones.
Now we have another smartphone from the company, the Samsung Galaxy S10e. The Samsung Galaxy S10e comes with a 5.8-inch full HD+ flat display on the front with a hole for front camera. The device is equipped with 6GB of RAM as base although 8GB variant is available.
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ (2280 × 1080p) flat Dynamic display with 438ppi, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB/8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage with Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9820 processor
- 12MP(Regular Dual Pixel) + 16MP (123° Ultra Wide sensor) with 0.5X/2X optical zoom, up to 8X digital zoom and OIS
- 10MP Dual Pixel front camera with 80° wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- IP68 Water and dust resistant
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 142.2 x 69.9 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 150g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- USB Type-C (3.1)
- 3100mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging, Wireless PowerShare