At the MWC event this year, Samsung has now officially unveiled it’s next flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S9.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with a 5.8-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display with Always On Display. The device is equipped with 4GB of RAM and with 64GB/128GB or 256GB of storage variants. Processing power in the Galaxy S9 comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 or Samsung Exynos 9810 chipset.
Talking about the camera department, this is where Samsung has done the most innovation. The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with a 12MP dual pixel auto focus camera with variable aperture from f/2.6 to f/1.5. It also sports super slo-mo support of upto 480fps. On the front, the Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with an 8MP snapper.
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 570ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1) with Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor
- 12MP Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture, 480fps super slo-mo
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens, f/1.7 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner and face detection
- Dimensions: 147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes in Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue and Lilac Purple colors. It will be available for purchase starting March 16 for $719.