Yesterday Samsung unveiled the next flagship smartphone as the Samsung Galaxy S9 in Barcelona. Along with the Galaxy S9, the company also unveiled the Galaxy S9+ smartphone at the event.
In terms of specifications and features, Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with a 6.2-inch QHD+ Super AMOLED display with Always On Display. The device is equipped with 6GB of RAM and with 64GB/128GB or 256GB of storage variants. Processing power in the Galaxy S9+comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 or Samsung Exynos 9810 chipset.
Talking about the camera department, this is where Samsung has done the most innovation. The Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with a 12MP dual pixel auto focus camera with variable aperture from f/2.6 to f/1.5. It also sports super slo-mo support of upto 480fps. On the front, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes with an 8MP snapper.
- 6.2-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display with 570ppi, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage (UFS 2.1) with Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor
- 12MP (Dual Pixel rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.4-f/1.5 variable aperture & OIS) + 12MP(f/2.4 aperture, OIS) of dual camera setup with LED flash, 960fps super slo-mo
- 8MP front camera with wide-angle lens,f/1.7 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner and face detection
- Dimensions:158.1mm x 73.8mm x 8.5mm
- Weight: 189gms
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3500mAh battery with fast Charging both on wired and wireless (WPC and PMA) charging
The Samsung Galaxy S9+ comes in Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue and Lilac Purple colors. It will be available for purchase starting March 16 for $839.