Samsung has now officially introduced a new tablet to the world. The new tablet from Samsung is called the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is a product for MWC 2019 from the company. It will be showcased in MWC because the Galaxy S10 series event is scheduled for 20th February in Mexico.
Talking about the specifications and features, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e comes with a 10.5-inch display with a resolution of 2560×1600p with an aspect ratio of 16:10. The device is equipped with 6GB of RAM in it. It is also Samsung’s slimmest tablet till date. The design seems to be inspired from the Apple iPad Pro (2018).
- 10.5-inch (2560×1600p) 16:10 aspect ratio Super AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2Ghz 64bit Octa-core processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android Pie 9.0
- 4 speakers tuned by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 245 x 160 x 5.5mm
- Weight: 400g
- 4G LTE (Optional), WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5, GPS, GLONASS, POGO pin
- USB Type-C (3.1)
- 7040mAh battery with Fast Charging