Samsung has now officially unveiled it’s next smartphone under the Samsung Z series. The Samsung Z series is wellknown for it’s Tizen OS based phones. The latest product in Samsung Z series is the Samsung Z4.
The Samsung Z4 comes with 4.5-inch WVGA ( 800x480p) display on the front side. It has got 2.5D curvd glass protection on the top. The smartphone comes with 1GB of RAM in it. There is 8GB of internal storage in the Samsung Z4. It comes with 1.5GHz Quad-Core processor of unknown make.
In the camera department, the Samsung Z4 comes with 5MP of main camera with dual LED flash. It has got an average sensor of f/2.2 aperture which isn’t something extraordinary. On the front also, it gets 5MP sensor with LED flash.
- 4.5-inch WVGA (800x480p) display
- 2.5D curved glass
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB of internal storage with microSD card slot
- 5MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front camera with LED Flash and f/2.2 aperture
- 4V VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2050 mAh battery
Price & release date:
The Samsung Z4 comes in Black and Gold Colors. It has been introduced in India for ₹5790.