Recently we reported our readers about the very first news about the upcoming smartphone from Korean OEM LG. The device we are talking about is a flagship product called the LG V40 ThinQ.
The upcoming LG V40 ThinQ smartphone is now leaked in HD renders. The latest leak confirms some of its specifications also. As for as reservation is concerned the LG V40 ThinQ will come with 6..3-inch Quad HD+ display. The device will also have a minimum if 6GB of RAM which seems to be the standard of 2018. The processing power comes from an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile platform.
- 6.3-inch Quad HD+ 19:9 display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform
- Android Oreo/ Pie
- Triple rear camera with LED flash
- Dual front camera
- Fingerprint scanner, Face unlock
- 4G VoLTE,WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- USB Type-C
- Dimensions- 158.8 x 75.8 x 7.8mm(including camera bump)