Along with the Xperia 10, Xperia 10 Plus and the Xperia L3, Sony has also unveiled a flagship product at the MWC 2019 event.
The flagship product from Sony is called the Sony Xperia 1. The Xperia 1 from Sony comes with 6.5-inch 4K OLED TRILUMINOUS display with an aspect ratio of 21:9 which Sony calls CinemaWide display. The device is equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 mobile platform.
- 6.5-inch 4K(3380x1644p) OLED HDR Display with 21:9 aspect ratio, TRILUMINOS Display for mobile, X-Reality for mobile, Corning Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 7nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+12MP triple rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, Hybrid OIS/EIS, 2x optical zoom, 960 fps Super slow motion
- 8MP of front camera
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speaker, DSEE HX, LDAC, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 167 x 72 x 8.2mm
- IP68 Water Resistant
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- 3300mAh Battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging technology, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Qi Wireless charging