Japanese smartphone OEM Sony has now officially unveiled a new smartphone in their home ground. The latest device from Sony is called the Sony Xperia Ace.
The Sony Xperia Ace comes with 5-inch full HD display with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The device is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform.
- 5-inch full HD+ (2160 x 1080 pixels)18:9 aspect ratio LCD Trilluminous Display for Mobile
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1.25 μm, Exmor R sensor, Hybrid (OIS + EIS) image stabilization
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- IPX6/IPX8 Water and Dust Resistant
- Dimensions: 140 x 67 x 9.3mm
- Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 2700mAh battery with fast charging