At the MWC 2019 event, Sony has announced a budget device also. The budget smartphone from Sony is called the Sony Xperia L3.
The Sony Xperia L3 comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ display on the front. It is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset.
- 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9(1520 x 720p) display wirh Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 processor
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12µm pixel size
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154 x 72 x 8.99mm
- Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS+ GLONASS,NFC
- USB Type-C
- 3300mAh battery