Sony India have laucnhed two new devices in India named as Sony Xperia XA & the Sony Xperia X. The xperia XA is a lower mid range device while Xperia X is quite a higher end mid-range smartphone.
The Xperia X is having 5-inch Full HD display on the front with curved glass. It is having a hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor. There is 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internals torage inside it which can be expanded via a Micro SD card of upto 200GB. There is 23mP rear camera in the Xperia X device with Predictive Hybrid Auto Focus which help s in faster & accurate focus of the object. On the front side , we have 13 MP of front camera.
Specifications Sony Xperia X:
- 5-inch Full HD(1920 x 1080 pixels) display with curved Glass
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 processor
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory, expandable memorywith expandable up to 200GB via microSD card
- 23MP rear camera with Predictive Hybrid AF
- 13MP front camera with wide angle lens
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 69.4 x 142.7 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 153 grams
- 4G LTE , WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 2630mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Pricing & availability:
The Xperia X is launched in India in same color variants as Xperia XA which includes White, Graphite Black, Lime Gold and Rose Gold color options. It is launched in India for a price of Rs. 48990 but it’s already available for pre-order in India for a price of Rs. 46990 on Amazon India.
- Users booking for pre-order can avail free SBH70 Bluetooth stereo headset worth Rs.6990.
- Sony LIV: Free 3 months subscription worth Rs. 299
- Hungama Play: Free 3 months subscription worth Rs. 750
- Kindle: Free e-book worth Rs, 1,000
- Gameloft and Modern Combat: Pre-installed Full HD games with free credits worth Rs. 780