Google has recently revealed Android 6.0 Marshmallow and it comes with lots of features and improvements. However there few popular devices which have not yet received the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OTA update.
Some of the devices, which left in cold shed is Samsung’s Galaxy Note 4 by Verizon. However, the update was already available, since several months from other operators like Sprint. Today Verizon is rolling out a new OTA update for Note 4 devices, which brings Android 5.1.1 and software version to LMY47X.N910VVRU2BOK3.
Android 5.1.1 is not a major update, it mainly focus on bug fixes and some new features. However, Android 5.1.1 update for Note 4 adds the following changes:
- Android for Work support
- pre-installed Amazon bloatware are removed
- bug fixes
- performance improvements
- security updates.
Here some key features of Galaxy Note 4:
- 16MP primary camera with fast auto focus, HDR, smart OIS and 3.7MP front facing camera
- 5.7-inch (14.47 centimeters) quad HD super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 2560 x1440 pixels resolution
- Android v4.4 Kitkat operating system with 2.7Ghz quad core processor, 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 64GB and single SIM
- 3220mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase