Earlier today reported about the upcoming Vivo 1951 smartphone passing through the benchmarking site Geekbench.
Now we have another leagues for the upcoming Vivo smartphones that is called the Vivo 1913A where 1913A is the codename used internally for an upcoming smartphone. The upcoming Vivo 1913a smartphone is now spotted passing through the Chinese certificate agency’s website TENAA. As per the TENAA listing, the Vivo 1913A smartphone comes with the 6.38-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display having an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The device is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 mobile platform. It comes with triple rear camera having 3 senses of 16 megapixel + 8 megapixel+ 2 megapixel.
- 6.38-inch Full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 × 1080p) display with Super AMOLED panel
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 675 Mobile Platform with Adreno 612 GPU
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear camera with LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS 9
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.53×75.23×8.13mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4390mAh battery with fast charging