Vivo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China. The latest device from Vivo comes under the Vivo IQOO series.
The latest device from Vivo under the IQOO series is called the Vivo IQOO Pro and the Vivo IQOO Pro 5G. Both the devices come with a 6.41-inch full HD+ display with Super AMOLED panel. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ mobile platform.
- 6.41-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 Super AMOLED (2340x1080p) display
- 8GB/12GB of RAM
- 128GB/256GB of internal storage based on UFS 3.0
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 855+ Mobile Platform
- 48MP(Standard) +13MP(Wide angle) +2MP(Depth sensor) Triple rear camera with 1/2.0″ Sony IMX582 sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.79 aperture
- 12MP Dual Pixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 158.77×75.73×9.325mm ;
- Weight: 215g (Vivo IQOO Pro with 4G)
- Weight:- 217g (Vivo IQOO Pro 5G)
- 4G / 5G, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC
- USB Type-C 2.0
- 4500mAh battery with 44W ultra fast charging