As expected, Vivo has now officially released its second smartphone under the Vivo NEX series.
The latest device from Vivo is called the Vivo NEX 2. The Vivo NEX 2 comes with 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The display used is a Super AMOLED panel with an In-display fingerprint scanner. It also comes with 10GB of RAM in it. The device is also equipped with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 mobile platform.
- 6.39-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340×1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 5.49-inch full HD (1920×1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 10GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform
- 12MP+2MP of Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX363 sensor, 4-axis OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 3D TOF 3rd camera with f/1.3 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 157.19×75.3×8.09m
- Weight: 199.2g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging