Chinese smartphone maker Vivo recently introduced the Vivo S1 smartphone in China. The company is also planning to launch the same in India pretty soon.
Now the company has officially introduced a new smartphone in Russian market. The latest device from Vivo in Russia is called the Vivo V17 Neo. The Vivo V17 Neo is nothing but a rebranded Vivo S1 smartphone.
The Vivo V17 Neo smartphone comes with 6.38-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display on the front. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio p65 chipset inside it. We get a triple camera setup on the back side of Vivo V17 Neo which includes 16 megapixel + 8 megapixel + 2 megapixel sensors.
- 6.38-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768)
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear with LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging