Recently we reported about Vivo India teasing the launch of an upcoming ‘S’ series in India.
Now we have some official information about the introduction of the Vivo S series smartphones in India. The upcoming Vivo S series will have devices like the Vivo S1 and the Vivo S1 Pro but we will see the Vivo S1 first. It is scheduled to go official on August 7th in India.
Specifications of Vivo S1:
- 6.38-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768)
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear with LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging