After several teasers and promotions, Vivo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in India. The latest device from Vivo is called the Vivo S1.
The Vivo S1 smartphone comes with 6.38-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display on the front. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio p65 chipset inside it. We get a triple camera setup on the back side of Vivo S1 which includes 16 megapixel + 8 megapixel + 2 megapixel sensors.
- 6.38-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768)
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear with LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging