Along with the official unveiling of the Vivo V11, the company has also unveiled the Vivo V11i.
The Vivo V11i is a lighter variant of the standard Vivo V11i with some smaller and lighter internals. The device comes with 4GB of RAM. It comes with an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 chipset which replaces the Snapdragon 660 in Vivo V11. The device comes with In-display fingerprint scanner which is also found in the Vivo V11.
- 6.41-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340x1080p) full HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor
- 12MP+5MP of Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1 with FunTouch OS 4.5
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 75 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging