Vivo has now silently revealed the Vivo V15 smartphone in Thailand.
The Vivo V15 smartphone comes with 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P70 Chipset which is also seen in the budget Realme 3 smartphone. It has a gradient design on the back and 3 cameras also.
- 6.53-inch full HD+ 19.5:9(2340 × 1080P) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 12MP+5MP+8MP of triple rear camera with f/1.78 aperture
- 32MP front camera with Samsung ISOCELL GD1 sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 161.97×75.93×8.54mm
- Weight: 189.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 3400mAh battery with Dual-Engine fast charging