Chinese OEM Vivo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in it’s home ground China. The next smartphone from Vivo comes under the Vivo V series and is dubbed as the Vivo V9.
The Vivo V9 comes with a design inspired by iPhone X. It has got the notched display on the front. On iPhone we get notch on the top bit rest all the portion is bezel less but with Vivo V9, we get thin bezels on the bottom. The device comes with a 6.3-inch full HD+(2260x1080p) 19:9 display with 2.5D curved glass. Powering the device is an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 mobile platform. This Snapdragon 626 choosy is coupled with 4 gigabyte of am and 64 Gigabyte of internal storage.
In the camera department, the Vivo V9 comes with a 16MP+5MP of dual camera setup on the back with LED flash. On the front, the device is equipped with a big 24MP sensor.
- 6.3-inch full HD+ (2280 x 1080p) 19:9 display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform
- 16MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash,
- 24MP front camera with soft LED flash
- Android Oreo with FunTouch OS 4.0
- Fingerprint sensor With AI face Unlock
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery