It is no secret that Vivo is planning to launch the next gen v series smartphone. The next smartphone in the Vivo v series will be called Vivo V9 and Vivo V9+.
Now Vivo v9 is officer listed in Indonesia. Official listing of Vivo V9 shows specifications of the device which include a 6.3 inch full HD+ display. The display of Vivo V9 has a notch on the top just like the iPhone X. In a move to copy iPhone X, Vivo has even copied the default wallpaper of iPhone X and that’s shameful. Other specs include 4GB of RAM and 64GB of native storage. The device is equipped with an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 mobile platform.
Taking about the camera, the Vivo V9 comes with a 16MP sensor on the back side with LED flash. On the front, it comes with a 24MP of selfie shooter.
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform
- 16MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 24MP front camera with soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.81 x 75.03 x 7.89mm
- Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi , Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3260mAh battery