As expected and scheduled, Chinese OEM Vivo had now officially announced a new smartphone in India. The latest offering from Vivo is called the Vivo X21.
In terms of specifications and features, the Vivo X21 smartphone comes with a similar 6.28-inch full HD+ 19:9 display with a notch on the top like iPhone X. It is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 mobile platform. The USP of Vivo X21 is under display fingerprint scanner.
- 6.28-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2280 × 1080p) Super AMOLED display
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB native storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform
- 12MP+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,
- 12MP front camera with f/2.0 apertur
- Android Oreo with FunTouch OS 4
- Fingerprint / under display Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 154.45 × 74.78 × 7.37mm
- Weight: 156.2g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 3200mAh battery with fast charging