As expected, Chinese smartphone OEM Vivo has now silently unveiled it’s next smartphone. The newest member in Vivo family is the Vivo X21i.
The Vivo X21i is a smartphone with 6.28-inch full HD+ 19:9 display on the front. The smartphone is getting power from an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC which an acclaimed one from MediaTek. The device comes in two different RAM variants, 4GB and 6GB.
- 6.28-inch full HD+ 19:9 (2280 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display
- 4GB/6GBof RAM
- 64GB/128GB of internal storage
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor
- 12M+5MP of dual rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 24MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Android Oreo 8.1
- Dimensions: 154.37×74.98×6.99mm
- Weight: 159gms
- 3.5mm audio jack, AK4376A Hi-Fi audio chip
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3245mAh battery with fast charging