As expected, Chinese OEM Vivo has now officially unveiled the Vivo X9s smartphone in the China.
In terms of specifications and features , the Vivo X9s comes with 5.5-inch full HD (1920x1080p) display on the front. The display panel used is AMOLED one. 4GB+64GB is the memory and storage combination for the Vivo X9s. The smartphone is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 mobile platform.
The USP of Vivo X9s is it’s camera. On the back side, the Vivo X9s gets a 16MP sensor with dual tone LED flash. On the front, it comes with a 20MP+5MP sensor.
- 5.5-inch full HD(1920x1080p) AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 mobile platform
- 4B RAM
- 64GB internal storage with MicroSD card slot
- 16MP of main camera with dual tone LED flash & PDAF
- 20MP+5MP dual front camera with soft LED flash
- Funtouch OS 3.1 based on Android Nougat 7.1
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 152.6x74x6.99mm
- Weight: 154g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3320mAh battery with fast charging
Price & release date:
The Vivo X9s comes in Rose Gold, Gold and Matt Black colors. It is priced at CNY 2698 and will be available for purchase starting 8th July.