Another smartphone from Vivo is now official. The next device introduced today from Vivo is called the Vivo Y7s.
The Vivo Y7s seems to be somewhat similar to the Vivo S1 smartphone. It comes with similar design and specifications as the Vivo S1. There are some minor changes in both the devices.
The Vivo Y7s smartphone comes with 6.38-inch full HD+ Super AMOLED display on the front. The device is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio p65 chipset inside it. We get a triple camera setup on the back side of Vivo Y7s which includes 16 megapixel + 8 megapixel + 2 megapixel sensors.
- 6.38-inch full HD+ 19.5:9 (2340 × 1080p)Super AMOLED display
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P65 (MT6768)
- 16MP+8MP+2MP triple rear with LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Android Pie 9 with Funtouch OS 9
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 159.53 × 75.23 × 8.13mm
- Weight: 179g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi,Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS
- 4500mAh battery with fast charging