Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has now officially introduced a new smartphone in China. The latest offering from Vivo is called as the Vivo Y93.
The Vivo Y93 comes with a 6.22-inch HD+ 19.5:9 display on the front. The device comes with 4GB of RAM in it. It is powered by a new Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 mobile Platform.
- 6.22-inch HD+ 19.5:9 Waterdrop (1520 x 720p) display with 2.5D curved glass
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Micro SD card slot
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 Mobile platform
- 13MP+2MP of dual rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Android Oreo 8.1 with Funtouch OS 4.5
- Dimensions: 155.1 × 75.09 × 8.28mm
- Weight: 163.5g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 4030mAh battery